Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Picture obsessed!...I need your help!

Anyone who knows me, knows that I LOVE taking pictures of Jordan. If you are a usual blog stocker of mine, then you know that 99% of my entries are about Jordan and showing off pictures of him.
Right now there is a contest for a beautiful baby on Live with Regis and Kelly. Once I submit the pic, you can check it out on their website. I think they will also open up voting for the finalists....if we get that far I will let you know:) There are some cute kids already on there...I don't envy the judges and the decision they are going to have to make!
I need to take/pick a picture by Feb 13th to submit. I have gone into picture mode the last few days (poor Jordan). I'm bound and determined to take/find the cutest picture of Jordan, submit it and win. That would have been so much easier a few months ago. Now Jordan will not sit still for me. It is almost impossible to get that perfect picture that captures his personality perfectly.
While I was trying to take his pic every so often he would get up and run away!

This is where your help is needed! I need everyones input on what pic to use. I'm not sure if I should go with a staged photo, one of him being goofy, serious, etc. Below are a few pics I have taken the past few days....let me know what you think and what I should use!
#1

#2


#3

#4

Here are some cute bloopers! Unless you think any of these would be great.........

It looks like he is going to pounce and get me:)

So please...I need your help. I need to know if one of these pics will work, or if I need to keep trying :)

It was nice, come nap time he was out! I guess taking pics is tough work for a little guy:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

#2 is Cute. But it's hard, some of the others where he has his hands under his chin are cute. Good luck!

BreeAnn said...

Hey Brittany! I like #4 the best I think. Since I saw this post on your blog, I entered Karson into the contest too! Thanks for the idea!

Jordan....my pride & joy