Friday, January 9, 2009

Big helper

It is fun, exciting and exhausting having such a little helper. He has to do it all himself now and help with everything. The other night I was cleaning out the pantry, and of course Jordan had to help. So he sat on my lap and I gave him a cleaning rag just like mine. When I leaned over to wipe the back part of the pantry I did a grunt noise. Of course Jordan noticed, so every time he would wipe, he would also grunt. Later that night he decided he would sweep the floor (he sweeps the floor several times a day), and I noticed that he would make noises as he swept as well. Heck, I didn't know that I sounded so old and grunted so much when I clean and reach for things. Hand it to my little guy to point it out to me:)



Jordan has also taken on the responsibility of feeding Oliver. He loves to sit on the floor and scoop out his food from the container to his bowl. I'm not quite sure what Oliver thinks about it, but Jordan sure does love it!

No comments:

Jordan....my pride & joy