Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The last few nights....

The last few days have been fun. We haven't gone anywhere, we have just stayed home and enjoyed family.
Two nights ago Oliver had to have a bath, and Jordan thought it was great.

Here is Glen and Jordan trying to coax Oliver in for his bath...Oliver is no dumby!

Jordan wanted to get in with him:)
Last night we made oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. Ever since Christmas time, when I was baking quite a bit, and I let Jordan see how the mixer worked, I can't use it without him. Hopefully this willingness to help will continue on for years to come!

Jordan helping me poor in the mix.....


sampling the mix.....


....and helping with clean up!
Also, just one other cute pic. This morning we had our usual routine. Get up, watch cartoons, drink juice and eat cereal. Well, I went in to get some cereal, when I came back in the room Jordan had decided that he wanted to sit on the arm of the couch...funny kid. I guess cartoons are better when you have a cool place to sit!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I think it's so funny that they love to be helpers at this stage. Tyson thinks it's the funnest thing ever to put a dirty dish in the sink. The other day I let him unload the dishwasher with me and he was so sad when we were finished! Can't wait to get them together for a play date!

BreeAnn said...

Britany, He is so cute! I am going to add you to my blog list if that is ok!

Jordan....my pride & joy