Thursday, January 8, 2009

I gave in....to the Twilight craze!





So now I'm not only a Harry Potter fanatic, I am also a Twilighter! Originally I didn't want anything to do with it. Heck, my sister was reading them, friends, other family members, everyone...except me! Vampires were the least bit interesting to me...and I just wasn't going to give in.



The weekend the movie came out I was staying at my parents house. They had gotten opening night tickets. I really had no want to go, and when invited it was easy to say no and just stay at their place with Jordan until they got home. They all thought the movie was wonderful....I do have to admit I was getting a little bit interested since they liked it so much. But, I still wasn't going to give in.

My Uncle Rick called that night and offered us some FREE tickets to the Saturday showing. Since they were free I decided I would go. I went with my sister, Megan, Tyler & his girlie friend. It was actually really nice going into a movie not knowing anything about it. I had no clue about the story line (except there were vanpires) or who the actors were. I hadn't even watched any of the trailers.



That is when it all started. I am now a huge fan! I have since then seen the movie again (I dragged poor Glen to it...he is a sweetheart...and he actually liked it) and I have read all four books. I couldn't put them down! I read them all in two weeks! My poor hubby and little guy were neglected for that time. Now I can't wait for the next movie (Nov 20, 2009) and book (does anyone know when it is coming out?) to come out!

No comments:

Jordan....my pride & joy