Wednesday, November 5, 2008

What we've been up to.....

Here is a re-cap of what we have been up to the past few weeks.......

Trish and Terry's new home!!!

Once again, Jordan has made me proud, with his love for cleaning! While spending time at Trish and Terry's new home, Jordan always seems to make his way over to the cleaning supplies!

He also had a great time playing under the ladder....

and playing with his cousins in their box huts! I can't believe what a little boy he is becoming...he isn't my little baby anymore.

Here is a pic of Renner, Grandma & Jordan watching movies.

Boys will be boys! Jordan and Dad playing on Glen's works mini excavator.

Jordan Loves music and to Dance!
Jordan thinks Uncle Zack's headphones are so much fun to listen to!


Monkey See, Monkey Do....


Glen and I laughed so hard when we saw Jordan pick up Glen's inhailer, put it up to his mouth, and take a big breath in. It is amazing the little stuff that he picks up on!

Being Goofy with Cousin Renn and of course, cleaning!

While Trish and Terry have been packing, we've been watching Renn, which is great for Jordan. It has been wonderful having some for Jordan to play with. He is having a hard time sharing though. Finally Renn stood up to him, and tried to shut Jordan in the cupboard. Like any good mom, I grabbed the camera and took pictures!

Once in the cupboard, Jordan realized it was kind of fun sitting in there!

After the fun of the cupboard, Jodan decided to do some Fall cleaning. No wonder I can never find tissues when I need one:)

Jordan's first face painting


Jordan and I went with Aunti M to a work party for one of her friends moms. At the party was face painting. To be honest, I was nervous about Jordan sitting still while getting his face painted. But he was absolutely wonderful. He even sat still while I had my face painted! We got matching pumpkins!



Jordan's pumpkin!

We had a great time!


Too Cute!


Ok, so I can't remember if I've posted this picture or not, and I'm too lazy to check. It is so cute, I decided it wouldn't hurt to post it again. Here is a pic of Jordan and Glen. He is wearing his mittens for the first time. He thought it was the greatest thing in the world to get all bundled up and go outside with dad!

No comments:

Jordan....my pride & joy