Thursday, November 6, 2008

HALLOWEEN

This year Halloween was so much fun! I know that Glen and I looked forward to it this year probably more than we have for any other year. We were so dang excited that Jordan would be able to walk around in his cute little ninja costume and trick or treat!
First of all, I am so happy I had a picture taken of him in his costume before Halloween. I had such a hard time getting a good picture of him in his costume!

Jordan and I started the day off by visiting Grandma and Grandpa at work! Up above is a picture of Jordan's first trick or treat candy from Grandma. It is mini M&M's...his favorite!


Then we headed to my old work for some more trick or treat'n! I had a great time seeing everyone and showing off my little ninja! Jordan had a great time eating the Frankenstein marshmallow! I had to practically pry it out of his hands when it was time to go!

Then we went and visited Aunt Aubry & Catrina. After that, we went and saw his uncles and auntie M. And this was all before 1:00pm.....and the day still was far from being over!


Once we got home, we of course loaded up on more sugar! We found out that Jordan loves mom's sugar cookies!

Jordan had a great time trick or treating. He even held on to his pumpkin and sword the entire time!



At first he was nervous to run up to the doors with all the other kids...but as the night progressed, he became braver and braver. Towards the end of the night he would run right up to the door, not be shy about getting candy and would also yell something that sounded like "trick or treat" with all of the other kids!

We had such a great time and so did Jordan! I was sad when it was time to go in for the night. Jordan still had a great time though handing out candy to everyone who came to our door.

The next morning, I woke up ready to go trick or treating again! I can't wait for next year!

No comments:

Jordan....my pride & joy