Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Jordan's Test Results

Last Friday we went to Primary Children's to have some tests done for Jordan. His pediatrician is concerned with his weight. The tests went better than I thought they would. He was more terrified and scrame the loudest as they hooked him up for the sweat chloride test, then the actual blood taking! Overall he did such a great job and was so brave.

As for the results, everything is fine!!!!!!!!!!!! Deep down we knew that everything would work out ok. I just needed peace of mind:)

My heart just goes out to everyone up at Primary's. I think the worst part for us was seeing all of the sick kids up there. I'm glad that we were blessed with a healthy little boy......we couldn't ask for anything more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear that things are ok. It will take time to get a little weight, but it will happen. He will just be a skinny kid that is very healthy. Kepp up the good work Roden's

Jordan....my pride & joy