Thursday, November 6, 2008

Carving Pumpkins

We got together with my family a few days before Halloween to carve the pumpkins we had found in the pumpkin patch! We had pizza and treats...it was a lot of fun!

Mom was great. She spent the entire time carving the tops of the pumpkins and once the gook from the inside was out, she'd clean them out in the sink.


I talked Glen into doing my dirty work......sweet hubby of mine cleaned out all of the innerds for me!


This time carving Jordan was more interested in exploring and eating tootsie rolls! He did manage to find some interest in Zack's pumpkin though......it only lasted a few minutes.

Here is Jordan snooping and trying to steal my bag of flame'n hot cheetos!

I did manage to sneak in some loves during Jordan's busy adventures!

Everyone was so creative and did a great job with their pumpkins!

Randy and Megan's pumpkin!


Tyler carved out "Halloween"

Zack did a variety of different shapes.....all freehanded of course!



Wyatt made a swiss cheese pumpkin!

Madison's pumpkin had fun shapes!

All of us and our masterpieces!

1 comment:

Jesse, Christa and Marshall said...

Flamin' Hot Cheetos, some things never change! So glad to see you are enjoying being a mother so much. It looks like you have a very happy little boy.

Jordan....my pride & joy