Wednesday, August 26, 2009

School & best hubby ever!

Monday I started school. A little nervous starting school after taking a few year break. It was challenging before, but now I've added a 2 year old and a pregnancy. I will be 24 weeks to due during the duration of this semester, so I am a little bit nervous. It felt great though to get out of the house and go/do something on my own (usually I have a cute 2 year old munchkin holding onto me). Granted, I do technically have one kid with me, but she is pretty good at this point:)
I have one class on campus, and one class online. I will be starting that one tonight. I just hope I can keep up my motivation for the online class, since I don't have to meet in a class room once a week.
My sweet hubby has been and is such a support. When I woke up Monday morning, there was a sweet note attached to my backpack. Love you sweetie!

I am also proud and excited for him. Glen is also going back to school, after a long time. I'm excited for this new adventure, and that we will both be experiencing going back to school together!

2 comments:

Linds said...

Good job, you two. I hope you enjoy your classes!

Anonymous said...

Too cute. Those husbands can be so sneaky sometimes. Good luck, you will need it.

Jordan....my pride & joy