Friday, August 21, 2009

Jordan's 2 year pictures

A few weeks ago we had Jordan's 2 year pictures done. Like last year we went to Carma Gray Photography ( www.carmagray.com ). She did a wonderful job again. It is nice to have someone who will work with Jordan, especially since he can be hard to work with. In between Jordan being shy, getting nervous, crying & not wanting to work with anyone, and just wanting to play instead of pose (where was my "cheese" guy when I needed him) she was able to get these amazing pictures of him.


During the session, and one of his crying fits, we were able to get him to be happy by putting Glen's glasses on and giving him his binky. Needless to say, we were able to get this cute picture from that.

Of course he had to get a picture with his George.




I am really glad his pictures turned out so great! I love my cute little boy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are really cute. It's nice when they come out that way.

Jordan....my pride & joy