Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Dirty looks...gotta love them!

Jordan has now truly mastered the art of pouting and the dirty look. Yesterday I told Jordan that we needed to change his diaper and get him ready for the day...and that is all it took. He did not agree with the plans that I had in store for him, and he let me know it through great facial expressions. Poor kid, all I could do was laugh and take pictures, and even after all that, Mom won. He still had to get changed and dressed for the day. I even found myself egging him on a little so I could get some great pictures. Enjoy, I did!



At one point he thought it would be more effective to turn around completely and ignore me. It didn't last long. He couldn't help but turn around and give me the look again.

Later that night he was giving the same great looks to Glen. I'm glad that he thought they were just as cute and couldn't keep from laughing as well. I guess we are going to have to work on it.

1 comment:

britnie dalton said...

This is so cute! totally rings close to home lol! and i LOVE his hair, oh my gosh adorable!

Jordan....my pride & joy