Monday, June 8, 2009

Baby appointment #2!

On Friday we had our second baby appointment. Luckily Glen & Jordan were able to go with me this time. As I was getting weighed and what not, Jordan was eating some smarties with Glen. Our Doctor, Dr Hansen, asked Jordan for some, and Glen said that he just looked at him and laughed. Funny kid. I guess he thinks it is funny if you think he will share his smarties with you!
Everything is good. We got to see the baby moving and kicking on the little portable ultra sound machine.
We will find out what we are having on July 9th! It is driving me crazy that we could find out 2 weeks earlier. We will be on vacation one of the weeks and then the doctor will be on vacation the following week.
As of right now we are 13 weeks and 4 days! According to my baby books the baby is about 2 1/2 to 3 inches long and the size of a peach. We have a baby peach! I just love reading each week where the baby is and how it is progressing and growing. Also, where I should be as well. I love being pregnant, it is such a wonderful experience!

3 comments:

The Leavitt Family said...

I couldn't agree with you more! I'm so excited for you. Right now they consider my baby to be the size of 4 navel oranges. LOL almost 4 lbs and 11 in from head to rump or almost 15 in from head to toe. Can't wait to hear whether it's a boy or girl! Take care!

Crystal

Hannadam said...

Oh I am sorry happy for you and your family...you are having a baby peach!

Leslie & Chris said...

I agree being prenant is such an amazing experience!! I wouldn't trade it for anything!

Jordan....my pride & joy