Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tag...I'm it!


Well, I have been tagged and now I have to share 7 random and/or weird facts about myself........so here it goes!

1. I don't have a thyroid. Back in highschool I had a goiter. I had problems breathing and swallowing. After trying to shrink it with medicine, I had to have it removed. Originally I was going to only have one removed (we have two), I had to have both taken out! Normally very small, mine was the size of golf balls! Therefore I have no thyroid and have to take thyroid medicine everyday for the rest of my life. The thyroid can affect my temp (i'm usually cold), the way I feel, makes me always feel tired, have a hard time losing weight, hard time getting pregnant, and a few other things.

2. I hate to have my feet touched and/or certain (mainly everything) touch my feet! I usually wear my cozy soft socks around because I can't stand the feel of certain carpet (including mine). I can't touch certain materials with my feet, like levi. I hate the feel of concrete with my bare feet. Plus they are extremely ticklish! I have recently conquered the pedicure though. I still giggle the entire time, and it is tricky for the people giving them since I have a hard time keeping them still. It is torture the entire time, but I love the way they feel and look afterwards. Beauty is pain, right? The only time anyone has ever been able to touch my feet without freaking out was during labor with Jordan:)

3. When I was little, I wanted to be a school teach. I wanted to teach math, history & cheerleading. I would sit and practice history and math outside of school (nights, weekends, and even summer!), even into highschool...I know, dork!

4. Oh yah, not only do I have crazy untouchable feet, my hands also have issues! I am constantly putting on lotion. My hands hate to touch certain fabrics as well. They just cringe while doing certain loads of laundry!

5. I LOVE to travel....those of you who know me well know this. I have been a few fun places and it has been wonderful. I have been to Scotland & Hawaii! Recently we visited Minnesota & Wisconsin. I would love to travel the world. I love to sit and price out vacations! After going to Scotland and Hawaii, I tried talking Glen into moving there. I would still love to move to either of those places!

6. I would love to be an event planner! Anything from weddings to birthdays, and even vacations! That would be my dream job! Maybe one day:)

7. I can draw. I use to draw all the time in high school...even won a few awards. I'm not anything great like a few people I know (my brother Zack), but I'm not too bad. One day I would like to take classes and draw again.

So now I'm supposed to tag 7 people...Michelle, Natalie, Shelby, Katie, Chelsea, Christa, Aubry and Gina. (I know, I tagged 8 people) And heck, if I didn't tag you, and you would like to, let me know:)

No comments:

Jordan....my pride & joy