Sunday, October 19, 2008

Husband Tag from Natalie

Husband Tag!
1. Where did you meet your husband? We met in high school. We officially started hanging out while working at Office max.
2. How long did you date before you got married? 3 1/2 years
3. How long have you been married? It was 5 years in August!
4. What does he do that surprises you? Glen is very sweet & sensitive. He is wonderful at complimenting me & thanking me for basic, everyday stuff I do around the house.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? I love his curly hair
6. What is his best quality? Compassion. He is an amazing father & husband.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Usually just Britt or honey. We aren't too exciting when it comes to nicknames. On occassion he will call me sparky or bud (funny story)
8. What is his favorite food? Pizza and Dr Pepper!!!!
9. What is his favorite sport? Glen doesn't watch sports
10. When and where did you first kiss? We where seniors in high school and we were watching a movie. Funny story...he claims I was as stiff as a board and didn't dare move:)
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Watch movies, go out to dinner, play with Jordan, travel
12. Do you have any children? Jordan, he is 14 months old
13. Does he have any hidden talents? He is great at cooking...he gets all sorts of creative
14. How old is he? 26
15. Who said 'I love you first'? I am horrible...I can't remember. You can ask me a date, time, what we were wearing and everything else for anyother memorable moment, but I can't remember who said it first.
16. What is his favorite music? He actually listens to a variety of music. Everything from Goldfinger & Rage Against the Machine to Michael Buble and love songs after dark on FM100
17. What do you admire most about him? How caring and compassionate he is when it comes to Jordan
18. What is his favorite color? green
19. Will he read this? hopefully;)
20. Who do you tag? Anyone who would like to be tagged!

No comments:

Jordan....my pride & joy