Friday, October 24, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

On Oct 17th, we went to the pumpkin patch near my parents house in Riverton. We decided it would be fun for Jordan to pick out a pumpkin! Plus my family needed to pick out pumpkins for themselves. It was a lot of fun and a great experience for Jordan...and another opportunity for me to take a million pictures! Everyone was a good sport as I took their picture by the tractor!



Me, Glen & Jordan



Glen & Jordan



My mom, me & Madison

Jordan

Mom & Dad

It was also a very special day for Madison...it was her 13th birthday! Happy Birthday babycakes. I love you!

At first we tried putting Jordan in the wheel barrow...but he didn't like it very much. He held onto Glen's finger the entire time (he was only in there for about 30 seconds!). Jordan decided he was better off walking himself! He enjoyed walking with Dad & Auntie M!

While on our pumpkin patch adventure we discovered many things....

Jordan loves to play with sticks!

He showed Grandpa his many treasures he found!

He also tried out some of the pumpkins!



Finally he found the "one"! It was a perfect match for him! Just the right size for him to sit on by himself and take a break.

He was so cute with his pumpkin that Grandma & Grandpa had to get it for him. His pumpkin has become a piece of furniture in our living room. On occasion he will sit on his pumpkin, and his new thing is trying to pick it up!


It also makes for a wonderful Binky holder! I love that my kid is so creative!


Here is Jordan loving his pumpkin. You can barely see it underneath his frog & blanket! Too cute!



Who knew a little boy could love his pumpkin so much!

No comments:

Jordan....my pride & joy