Saturday, October 17, 2009

32 Weeks!!!!

So we are getting close to becoming a family of 4...and I can't wait! Not just because I'm starting to get uncomfortable, and can't sleep at night (which I can't wait to sleep on my back again!), but I am so excited to meet my sweet baby girl.
I have started my two week appointments...and love it. I love the end, it is so exciting. As of now I am measuring where I need to be and things are going good. My next appointment on Oct 30th the doctor is going to check and see how things are looking. I am starting to have a few little pains here and there, and some of my braxton hicks contractions are starting to get strong. With Jordan I dilated really early, and labor wasn't too shabby. When I went in for my appointment at 39 weeks with Jordan, I was already dilated to a 6, and was admitted right away. I'm hoping things go smoothly like with him.
I did find out that they no longer allow children under the age of 12 in to the nursery area. I was really excited for Jordan to come and visit us in the hospital and see his new baby sister. He has a new love for babies. Even scary looking goblins with no hair, that could come across as looking like a scary ugly little baby, at the Halloween store as "ah, babies" to him. Looks like he will have to wait until we bring her home to see her. So that really makes me sad.
I will keep everyone updated as time gets closer.

2 comments:

Leslie & Chris said...

Awww...I can't believe you are so close!! I loved going to the doctors every two weeks....I loved being pregnant!! LOVED IT!!! Congrats!!

Hannadam said...

Looks like he had a great time. its funny that you made this post, I was just wondering if there were any pumpkin patches near by. I should have asked you.

Jordan....my pride & joy