Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My little boy is 1

Wow! I can't believe my baby is a year old! Time really does fly. Turning a year old for Jordan was quite the event! He had a Splish Splashing birthday party the weekend before his birthday, a smaller party on his actual birthday, and then we went to the zoo the weekend after his birthday!

Usually Jordan loves getting in the pool...but he had a lot more fun watching everyone else!

Everyone had fun swimming, sliding on the slip n slide, getting treasures from the fishing pond and eating!


Jordan loved his frog cake...even though it took him a while to tear into it (and he even didn't really do that!)


Frog cake that I made with the help of Gina, my Mom & Missy



Jordan found out that he LOVES chocolate (he's a boy after my own heart!)

After all the fun of swimming, eating cake and chocolate...Jordan got all cleaned up to open presents and best of all to play with them!
On Jordan's actual birthday, he started the day off eating 3 chocoate grasshopper cookies...and they were delicious!
Then we went to Grandma & Grandpa Schiffman's for dinner, cake and presents!
He sure does love sweets!
After his messy cupcake, Jordan took a bath in Grandma's sink.

After all of the festivities, Jordan posed for some Birthday pictures with his "Birthday Boy" pin
The Zoo

Jordan had a good time at the zoo. He liked looking at the animals, but loved looking at the other kids more! He also loved going on the train!

Jordan comparing his had to a Gorilla's hand

Jordan loved pointing at everything...his favorite was the giraffs!

2 comments:

Lera said...

Brittany, your little boy is so cute!

Stefanie said...

Hey Brittany, I ran across your blog when I should've been working...I can't believe your little boy is one, it really does not seem that long since I saw you at Babies R Us...Wow how time flies! He is so adorable!

Jordan....my pride & joy