Wednesday, August 27, 2008

HE DID IT!!!!






My little guy can stand up all by himself now. Tuesday (08/26/08) was his first time. We started the day out like any normal day (with our bed head and all) and decided we were going to clean.








Jordan thought it was great! His new favorite toy is the swifter (he is a boy after my own heart!) He thought it was great cleaning everything...including me! I turned to clean the blinds, when I was done I turned back around to find Jordan standing by himself in the middle of the floor.







After that he (and I) got so excited everytime he would sit & then stand back up by himself! It was the most wonderful thing to see how his face would light up everytime he did it!








Later that night, Grandma & Grandpa, Randy, his girlfriend Megan, Wyatt & Missy came over for dinner. He had a great time showing them his new trick! He also started taking steps....for his 4th, 5th, 6th, etc time (I know, I'm just shouting 1st time mom!). Overall it was such a wonderful day & night!

1 comment:

Our Family said...

He will be running around before you know it and talking up a storm. I know how exciting it is to you and them to learn new things! He is adorable. Such a sweet little face. Hopefully this will keep us in touch better and more up to date on our lives. :) Miss you Britt!

Jordan....my pride & joy