Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Today was beautiful outside!

Today was such a great day to be outside. I really enjoy when it isn't too hot or too cold. I just sat back and relaxed (of course took pictures) while Jordan played.

He accomplished many great tasks today.

He learned how to climb up the playset by himself!
What a cute little bum!
Once at the top he enjoyed rolling the ball down the slide!
I guess it's tough work being a kid...so he had to take a break!

Then he came over and tried to pull me over to play on the slide with him!

Jordan figured that the stump on the tree would be a wonderful place to sit and relax!

Then he sat and smelled the flowers from his new seat!



He had such a great time with all of the blossoms!

And pushing the car around!


At one point he fell out of the car....


....then he got up and brushed himself off! (it was super cute)

He played cars!

He looks irritated that I had him take time out to take a picture.
He also explored over by the garden. I really don't like him playing in dirt and need to remind myself that he is a little boy. But my heart did melt a little each time he would brush the dirt off his hands with a disgusted look on his face.

1 comment:

Jesse, Christa and Marshall said...

What a fun day. You're a cute mom.

Jordan....my pride & joy